Stay Happy, Stay Safe at The Menlo Park Apartments
Here at the Menlo Park Apartments, we are really looking forward to welcoming you! Whether it is your first or 10th stay, our team is looking forward to fulfilling the basic principles of our mission statement which is to provide excellent service and unrivalled hospitality. We are a close-knit team and we have worked hard to keep our team together and support everyone through this.
Given the particular circumstances we find ourselves in now, we have developed our own Stay Happy, Stay Safe Programme. Our Stay Safe programme ensures that the health and safety of our guests, employees and suppliers is of the utmost priority. This has involved the introduction of a range of protocols and systems to ensure as much as possible that our guests will have a safe and enjoyable stay, and while we will have to make some changes to the way we operate this will always form the basis on which we operate. Our protocols include advanced sanitisation and effective physical distancing measures.
When you arrive at the Apartments Reception, please ensure just one person per group / booking comes to the check in area. All public areas will be cleaned continuously throughout each day.
As you arrive at your apartment door, it will have a seal that will break on entering. Our hard-working dedicated accommodation team, start thoroughly cleansing on entry, through to exit in each room of your apartment. Their clinical and precise sterilising and cleansing methods, ensure all below have been effectively sterilised:
- Door handles
- Wardrobes, cupboard, drawer and window handles
- Remote controls
- Bedside desks, lockers and lamps
- All light switches and power sockets
- All kitchen and lounge surfaces including tables, counter tops and appliances.
- All chrome surfaces such as water taps, shower heads and toilet flush panels are also included in our cleaning and sterilisation process.
- Our Management team have created handbooks and training documents so that the appropriate protocols can be adhered to. All staff returning to work undergo a thorough re-induction and training programme to ensure that protocols are adhered to.
- Our main focus, as always is on offering you the welcome and hospitality which we are known for. Our goal is that whether you are visiting on business or for pleasure, that you will have a relaxed and enjoyable stay in the knowledge that we will be doing everything we can to make this happen.
- We looking forward to welcoming you very soon!