The Menlo Park Apartment Complex
Please click here to download an Application Pack for student accommodation for 2021/2022
2021/2022 Update: Single and double rooms are now sold out and a waiting list has opened. A limited number of twin room spaces are still available. To book a twin room, please submit an application form and deposit, to join the waiting list for a single or double room, please submit an application form only (without deposit).
Applications for Student Accommodation for the 2021/2022 Academic Year are now being accepted.
The Menlo Park Apartment Complex is a purpose built complex designed to meet the needs of today’s student market. The non-smoking complex is situated in close proximity to the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG) and to the city centre, making it an ideal location for students to enjoy both the academic and social aspects of Galway City.
The complex consists of thirty-five 2 and 3 Bedroom non-smoking apartments, sleeping just 140 students. We pride ourselves on being able to offer that personal touch due to the size and design of the complex. All apartments share a communal landscaped courtyard area, with the U shaped design providing for a friendly village atmosphere and offering students the opportunity to meet other student residents. We strive to provide a safe, comfortable home away from home for our students, with well-equipped apartments in a secure residential location, just 15 minutes walk from the NUIG campus.
Our excellent facilities include:
- Internet access throughout
- On-site reception and 24 hour emergency assistance within the hotel
- CCTV cameras and security patrols
- All bedrooms include study space
- Flat screen TV’s, telephone, storage heating, and washer/dryer in each apartment
- 2 Bedroom Apartments: Consisting of one Double (some ensuite) room and one Twin ensuite room, sleeping 3 students. All have ground floor access, some with disabled facilities available.
- 3 Bedroom Apartments: 2 Storey duplex apartments, consisting of one Single ensuite room, and two Twin ensuite rooms, sleeping 5 students. Most of these apartments are 1st floor access, with the single room on the 1st floor with kitchen and lounge area, and the two twin rooms on the 2nd floor.