The Menlo Park Apartment Complex
Applications for Student Accommodation for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will open shortly. Please email us if you would like to receive a copy by email once released. Please check back here in early March for the Application Pack including rates and more information on how to apply.
Applications for Student Accommodation for the 2020/2021 Academic Year are now being accepted.
We have limited availability for the 2020/2021 Academic Year across all room types.
To book, please submit an application form by email. We will contact you to offer you a place or add you to a waiting list if your preferred room type is not available. The booking deposit can then be processed by credit or debit card. Please do not pay the booking deposit by bank transfer/cheque etc unless you have spoken with in advance.
The application pack below is based on the most recent information we have regarding college commencement dates etc, however please be aware the information contained within may change.
Please click here to download an Application Pack for student accommodation for 2020/2021
The Menlo Park Apartment Complex is a purpose built complex designed to meet the needs of today’s student market. The non-smoking complex is situated in close proximity to the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG) and to the city centre, making it an ideal location for students to enjoy both the academic and social aspects of Galway City.
The complex consists of thirty-five 2 and 3 Bedroom non-smoking apartments, sleeping just 140 students. We pride ourselves on being able to offer that personal touch due to the size and design of the complex. All apartments share a communal landscaped courtyard area, with the U shaped design providing for a friendly village atmosphere and offering students the opportunity to meet other student residents. We strive to provide a safe, comfortable home away from home for our students, with well-equipped apartments in a secure residential location, just 15 minutes walk from the NUIG campus.
Our excellent facilities include:
- Internet access throughout
- On-site reception and 24 hour emergency assistance within the hotel
- CCTV cameras and security patrols
- All bedrooms include study space
- Flat screen TV’s, telephone, storage heating, and washer/dryer in each apartment
- 2 Bedroom Apartments: Consisting of one Double (some ensuite) room and one Twin ensuite room, sleeping 3 students. All have ground floor access, some with disabled facilities available.
- 3 Bedroom Apartments: 2 Storey duplex apartments, consisting of one Single ensuite room, and two Twin ensuite rooms, sleeping 5 students. Most of these apartments are 1st floor access, with the single room on the 1st floor with kitchen and lounge area, and the two twin rooms on the 2nd floor.